Tuesday, October 20, 2015

November 2015 Trail Racing Calendar for the San Francisco Bay Area

See the complete 2015 calendar here

A few months ago I regarded November as a light month for races. I had about 10 on my list and that's half as many races as almost any other month. As November drew closer I searched for any trail runs I may have missed. I found 3 more races to add to the calendar giving us a total of 13 races to choose from in November. Theirs quite a bit of diversity to choose from including a few Thanksgiving themed trail runs like the brand new Gobble Wobble in El Sobrante.


Special Mention
  • Healthy Running Laguna Niguel- SoCal Running Convention for Medical Professionals, Coaches, Trainers, and Runners. Healthy Running covers advanced running form, strength training, range of motion, aerobic development, motor skill development, injury assessment and treatment, and running shoe prescription. Content is evidence based with numerous case scenarios and hands-on analysis to apply concepts learned.

The  2016 calendar will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your 2 cents!!!